Tabs

home aboutme homedecor recycle sew organize gallery

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Little Projects for my Little one - Part 1

I am very excited writing this post as I am finally going to show you few of my teeny projects I did for my little one. You can be sure there is more coming, I can't wait to get to her first birthday post yet. I didn't give up crafting at all, its just hard to make time for blogging these days. I hope I will find a way soon.

Baby Booties. Pink Crochet Shoes. Floral baby shoes.

Here comes the most adorable project, Crochet Shoes. Actually this was the last project I did in my 9th month of pregnancy waiting for my little angel to step out. I was literally impatient counting days to see my princess. But I wanted to share this project first because, come on whats more cuter than handmade pink shoes of newborn. I followed multiple tutorials from YouTube to make these.


Handmade Burp Rags. Soft Burp rags. Sew Burp Rags.

I and my mom sew up these burp rags and hand towels just because we love handmade projects. They are super cute and super soft. I used nursery fannel fabric from Joann. God I was lost looking at all the pretty fabrics they have for little ones.

Handmade Burp Rags. Soft Burp rags. Sew Burp Rags.

I followed the tutorial and template from My Happy Nursery for the burp rags. If you don't know what burp rags are they are soft clothes that go over mother or any care taker's shoulder and catch spit up from baby's burps while carrying them.


Baby Essential on the go. Sew Diaper Clutch. Handmade Diaper Clutch with zipper. Internal Zipper Pocket.

This was a fun one day project for me. I sew this exactly like how I sew my make up pouch except I increased the measurements so that it can hold 2 diapers, small wipes case. I also added an internal zipper pocket for Desitin or any other small essentials and a wristlet to keep my hands free. This clutch came very handy many times especially in flight journeys.

Baby Essential on the go. Sew Diaper Clutch. Handmade Diaper Clutch with zipper. Internal Zipper Pocket.

If you are looking for a internal zipper tutorial here is a good one to follow.

Baby Essential on the go. Sew Diaper Clutch. Handmade Diaper Clutch with zipper. Internal Zipper Pocket.

This etsy listing was the one that inspired my diaper clutch.


Organize Cards. Card Wallet. Sew Card Wallet.

Though its not exactly baby related, Card Wallet was another fun project I did when I was pregnant to keep my bag little more organized before baby arrival. This one took little more time than I thought to get all the measurement markings and calculations correct. 

Organize Cards. Card Wallet. Sew Card Wallet.

I took a whole lot of pictures of making this card wallet so that I can write a tutorial but I guess it will take me forever to write tutorials now with all the work piled up. So here is another wonderful tutorial from Infarrantly Creative if you want to make one.

There are a lot more little projects I did that I want to share a glimpse of. Will try to post again soon. I am really trying hard to keep myself motivated to continue blogging. Share your views and comments to keep me on track. I really love to read them. Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,

    Could you please share the videos on how to sew baby booties? I also wanted to make these cute booties.

    Thanks,
    -Suganya

    ReplyDelete